AmazonSimpleAdmin is a wordpress plugin that lets you easily integrate Amazon products into your wordpress pages.
By using the template feature, you can present the products in different styles on different pages, all by typing simple BBCode tags.
See the official wordpress plugin homepage for this plugin for further details.
All examples use the German Amazon store. AmazonSimpleAdmin is compatible with Amazon CA, DE, FR, JP, UK and US.
[asa]B0041G5S6K[/asa] results in:
[asa demo1]B0041G5S6K[/asa] uses the demo1 template and looks like this:
[asa book]383330149X[/asa] uses the book template and looks like this:
- Ease of use with BBCode tags
- Lets you design your own product templates
- Supports all Amazon webservice country codes: CA, DE, FR, JP, UK, US
- Use your Amazon tracking ID for making money
- Features collections. You can define and manage sets of products as a collection and show them on a page with only one BBCode tag or just the latest added product in your sidebar
- Supports product preview layers (for US, UK and DE so far)
- New with version 0.9.5: Caching Speeds up your blog when adding many products to your posts!
- New with version 0.9.6: Parsing tags in user comments
- Since version 0.9.6 compatible with Amazons Product Advertising API changes by August 15, 2009 which require all requests to be authenticated using request signatures
- Version 0.9.7 supports customer reviews again!
- PHP 5
- WordPress > 2
Get it from the official wordpress plugin homepage.
Just unpack the “amazonsimpleadmin” folder into your plugins directory and activate it on your wordpress plugins page. Then you will have the option “AmazonSimpleAdmin” on your wordpress options page.
This is the first public version. I have used this plugin for several weeks now and it works fine so far. If you find any bugs please send me an e-mail (info@NOSPAM_ichdigital.de, remove the NOSPAM_) or use the comments. Please also contact me for feature requests and ideas how to improve this plugin. Any other reactions are welcome too of course.
See the documentation page for detailed information about how to use this plugin.